SUPERLUDI is a new economics business school.
We were to film 5 complete video courses with 5 speakers. As the business school makes money by selling those courses, the requirements to those videos were demanding: a unique studio for each speaker, 4K resolution, presence of a focus group at each filming. Each speaker was a prominent Ukrainian entrepreneur covering their own topic:
- Andriy Fedoriv spoke about brand positioning step-by-step;
- Andriy Zdesenko explained how to grow during a crisis;
- Volodymyr Popereshniuk shared guides on expanding your business to a large corporation;
- Edgar Kaminskiy put the audience wise about creating a personal brand;
- while Vasyl Khmelnytskiy offered guidance to investing in businesses.
We did end-to-end production: re-designed the studio for each speaker, and then produced, filmed and edited each course.
Art director: Volodymyr Kalishchuk
Director: Mykyta Kazmiruk
Producer: Yuriy Rusnak
Line producer: Ira Kondratieva
DOP: Alex Lubenskiy
Editing: Saveliy Zhukov
Color: Kostiantyn Lishchyna
2nd DOP: Oleksandr Starostenko
3rd DOP: Oleksandr Polioviy
Sound director: Andriy Borysenko
On-site sound technician: Oleksandr Konovalov
Gaffer: Viktor Konoplianka
VFX: Andriy Kuchmiy, Artem Tamarkin
Make-up: Yulia Volynska