OBERIG JEWELRY is a Ukrainian brand of premium jewelry. Every piece has a unique design playing with millennia-old symbols, those that are full of the power of nature and protect the owner of that piece of jewelry. Both ethnographers and historians are involved in designing every collection.
OBERIG JEWELRY: PRODUCT LINE
The brand’s inner workings and their communication with the market are two different things. Customers don’t really understand the brand’s depth and symbolism.
Our challenges were as follows:
- show OBERIG (Ukr. “Protective charm”) is really like
- learn how to broadcast the brand’s stories
- every story has to demonstrate the presence of imperceptible forces
- harmonize the brand’s inscape with their representation via communication channels
- fill the perfectly crafted form with comprehensible content
- introduce new convincing evidence for naysayers.
Hands of a master craftsman make every piece of jewelry really unique. A picture is worth a thousand words, so, having seen the very special aesthetics of the crafting process, we decided to convey that remarkable experience to our viewers.
teasers to product videos
video loops for screens at the boutique
posts on social media
video cover for Facebook
Art director: Arkadiy Pasichnyk
Producer: Illia Shelpuk
Cameraman: Volodymyr Kalishchuk
Screenplay: Anna Kalinina
Lighting assistant: Serhiy Chepurniy
Motion: Vlad Khvishchuk